|2nd July||15:00||Opening ceremony|
|2nd July||16:30||Opening game: England vs. Czechia|
|3rd – 5th July||Round robin games|
|8th – 9th July||Placement games|
|9th July||15:30||Closing ceremony|
|9th July||19:00||Players’ night|
All representing teams will have a ceremonial entry to the field.
The Bohemian Marching Band Sokolov will accompany us throughout the ceremony.
We will invite the first Czech women’s lacrosse team representing the country at the World Cup in 1993.
Player, coach, and umpire delegates will take oaths.
The Czech Women’s Lacrosse president Adéla Blahovcová and Prague 3 representative will then officially start the Championship.
All teams will be invited to the field one last time.
The moderator Klára Štěpánková will accompany us throughout the ceremony.
The Prague 3 representative will present the placements certificates of all tournament competitors and the medals to the winners.
Sunday 19:00, Hotel Don Giovanni (Vinohradská 2733/157a, Praha 3-Žižkov,130 00)
Good food, drinks, and music is the perfect end to a great tournament.
The All-Star team and Heart of Lacrosse Award will be handed out this evening.
Hopefully, some teams will surprise us with an entertaining show.
A fun photo booth will be prepared for all the silly faces out there!
Program at the tournament
- If you come to Prague before the Championship, you can come to watch friendly games and practices at the Pražačka sport centre from Friday the 30th of June to Sunday the 2nd of July.
- You can look forward to merchandising spots and chillout zones throughout the whole tournament.
- Fox Lacrosse Shop will sell lacrosse equipment at the start and the end of the championship.
- From the 4th of July to the 7th of July all kids are welcome to join sport activities with lacrosse games as well.
- First aid and CzechMove physiotherapists will take care of the health of the participants.